Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Beauty Favorite: Creams

I will be postponing my empties for this month since, I only have a few, so check out my last #empties here.
The rainy season has begun, time to keep the two piece bikinis (if you got one or two) away and put on the pj's (or at least in my case. I'd choose pj's over lingeries anytime of the day)! :P It's also time to bring back the cold creams and serums on that vanity table! And since I'm looking for ways on how to use a product in more that what it is intended to, in here, I compile my favorite uses of cold creams! :D
  • Aside from lotions, I also use creams as makeup remover. I get to do two tasks in one go, removing makeup and moisturizing my skin at the same time! Dovetailing really is for working moms like me. ;)
  • Sometimes, when I'm just staying in for the day, I get to treat myself by slapping on a thicker layer of cream on my face, letting it sink in for a couple of minutes before doing my regular routine - cleanse, tone, moisturize.
  • Cold creams in a small tubs are life savers. I could easily soften dry spots like my knees, elbows and knuckles. I even tried using this on the heels of my feet to relieve pain from newly acquired shoes.
Although it's hot and humid here in our country, I enjoy applying creams when I stay at home all day with the a/c on. To end this post, I put the links of some of my creams in the vanity.
Some of these creams are included to my Empties, which means I'm welcoming new products to try, unless it becomes HG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...