Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Empties: April to June 2014

My empties could have been a monthly post as intended but life got me busy it made my bag unorganized and empties unposted.

Bag, schedule, life. One word. Mess.And I like it!  #optimist #bringiton All Inclusive by Judy Astley will keep me company.

Of course, I wanna get on track and move on, cleaning my vanity by emptying products that lives there like forever is a good detoxifying habit! :)

Taya Beauty Amazon White Clay Thickening Conditioner - more of this here.

Pond's Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub with Herbal Clay - I love the smell and it's refreshing after wash feel. Does the job well too.


Block & White Natural Pearl - that I used as a hand cream. It has UV protection and whitens skin at the same time.

Splash Hair Polish Hairdressing cream - finally, I'm ready to get my hands on my other

Taya Beauty goodies.

Anew Vitalizing Cream - again. It did break me out so I just used this as a makeup remover mostly. The sale tag kept me buying this, I always give in! Temptation, temptation! lol

L'Oreal Youth Code - Alas! This is a bittersweet goodbye. Why empty out on me? Why now that I'm used on using your dropper? (I tilt the jar as I'm typing this, hoping to get the last juicy drop! I did! And oh it smells a-mazing still!) Well, maybe because it done its part. I think I'll be saying hi to another bottle of Youth Code AFTER I finish all of my serums in my stash.

Ever Bilena BB Cream in Oriental shade - I used my Too Cool for School BB Cream as highlight with this as contour. Great match! But I think it would be awhile if ever I decided to try this out again. I'm now on my first bottle of Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation in 360 Golden Caramel which I cannot see on Revlon's kiosk at SM Aura! Boo! [but not really, if you know what I mean? ;) ]

Johnson's Baby Lotion in Milk - do I have to say more?

Johnson's Baby Lotion in Pink - classic.

Myra-E Shine-Free Face Powder in Light - Packed with Vitamin E with SPF 15 and hypoallergenic!

ELF Two-Way Cake Foundation - has SPF 15 but seriously, the packaging needs an upgrade it looks cheaper than other cheaper local two-way cake foundation out there!


Slimmers World Gentaflou cream - perfect for just got burned facial warts and zits. :)

Maybelline Hypercurl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara - 2nd tube. I think I'll skip using mascaras for now, since I'm using Lavish Lashes for the second time around. I decided to give this a try again despite of my not-so-good first time try. Talk about SECOND CHANCES! Ha! (If we are as close as lovers are, you'll laugh so hard you could skip your crunches!)

Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash - this is one in my list of snatch-from-the-cradle products! Sorry Clyde! :P


Yves Rocher UVBeauty Shield - SPF50, PA++, lightweight. Does the job like a Mafia boss.

Celeteque Tri-Benefit Power Cream - first off, thank you so much BDJ Box and BDJ Power Planner for these cute samples. Now on my last sample tub and ready to buy the regular size. (Looking for my BDJ Lifestyle card! :P)


Hygienix Hand Sanitizer - this is a bag resident. Keeps you your hand clean. Door knob clean. Toilet bowl clean. Just clean. and smells wonderful too.


Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Scar Serum - I use this on my pregnancy tiger stripes and heart surgery scar. It does lightens the area and tightens the skin as well. It also reminds me of Willy Wonka and his Chocolate Factory.

That's it! Let's wish more products to go so that more will come! Haha! Love all, trust a few and do bad to no one because you sure will reap what you sow!

P.S. Karma will get you where it hurts the most. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...