Monday, July 14, 2014

ELIZABETH: Prenup Makeup (When You Want to Look Fresh Under The Sun)


This post is all about the things I did to make our prenup shoot fun, amazing and awesome! :D
Note that this post is not about bragging but it's about having your dream "prenup" come true without hurting your pocket, or your fiance's pocket for that matter. hehe

About me: I pamper myself the day he asked for my hand in marriage. (So, I could flash my best smile on the big day) aside from that I'm proud to say that I didn't hire anyone for my hair and makeup. Youtube is your bff and google is your sister! Aside from having a sweet fiance, I'm lucky to be blessed to have a girly girl for a mother-in-law (which is a plus if you're doing your own makeup!). She (my then future mom-in-law) helped me straighten my rebonded hair and on choosing the right kind of falsies and the rest was on me. I put my makeup on!


The sun is scorching hot and my secrets?
-Keep it light. You have to look like yourself - the best version of you. Highlight the assets and hide the flaws.
-Primer. Myra E Sunblock. Revlon Primer. Ever Bilena BB Cream and Maybelline Oil Control Powder. Yes, you don't have to buy the most expensive to be your best, you just gotta go and find your HG (holy grail - the product that works best with your skin). If you are doing DIYs, maximize what you have and since you're aiming to be just you, why not use product you use everyday? ;)
-Be yourself. Smile. Not the fake smile that's holding your stomach in or sucking your double chin in smile,smile your genuine smile. Smile like there's no camera following you around and flirt! Flirt because you have all the right! This is where you should do the PDA master's degree level! Hahaha

Other products:

Eyebrows: In2It eyebrow palette
Lips: Simply Pretty balm, NYX lipliner and ELF lipstick in pink
Cheeks: Careline blush in pink


See my nails? No, I didn't let anyone touch my nails, it's pure DIY baby. Stay around to find out how!

Live, Love, Laugh,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...