Here are 3, easy steps:
1. HYDRATE WELL - water keeps the skin more elastic so drink up! Skip coffee and softdrinks because caffeine dehydrates you.
2. EAT A SKIN-NOURISHING DIET - food rich in vitamins A, C and E are good for your skin. They maintain elasticity and help you produce new skin cells. Try eating more kiwis and bell peppers!
3. MASSAGE REGULARLY w/ CREAM - keep your skin moisturizer with MORRISON Stretch Mark Cream. It's also infused with collagen, which strengthens your tissues to withstand stretching.
What's different about MORRISON?
1. Collagen-infused, which firms and rejuvenate the skin
2. Formulated with nutria ill moisture to minimize, prevent and fad stretch marks
3. Paragon-free. Absolutely no nasty chemicals on your skin!
Discover more at WWW.MORRISONPREMUIM.COM
Live, love, laugh,