Thursday, October 10, 2013

EO Executive Optical - My First Pair of Graded Lenses

eo
Watery eyes, nausea-tic, head feels like it was going to pop - that is how I always feel after hibernating my laptop, so i decided i would give my eyes some yummy treats and buy myself an eye protector thinking this has got something to do with my eyes. True enough, after visiting EO to get a pair, a free eye consultation concluded I got to get graded lenses. My vision is not the perfect 20-20 as I used to be... I'm +25 now. Thank goodness it's still not that bad but I'm not sure though if it's still curable... #wishfulthinking
image
Aside from the free verses, (yes, apparently, EO gives verses on a book) a travel-size tool-box screwdrivers for my diy eyeglass repair, a year warranty, an extra glass wiper hanky and a cute keychain,
image
the glasses also included a metal case and a box for the metal case.image
The glasses aside from being graded is also an eye protector against UV rays and radiation coming from computer and gadgets' screens. not just that, my glasses turns gray when its sunny hot - free sunglasses, yay!
Check out my several FOTDs wearing my EO glasses!
image
#fotd
image
image
with the husband
image
The EO doctors were friendly, the staff even. The entire package costs me around less than Php5000.00 only! I think it's a good deal, I had an eye protector, graded lenses and a shade rolled in one plus the other free stuff that comes with it. I'm not ready for contacts yet, so I would be wearing this cute colorful pair for quite a while. I'm not yet used to it but I'm getting there.

Watching eye makeup for glasses,
Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...