Thursday, October 17, 2013

Part 3: BDJ Veterans BTS at Lulu Nails and Dry Bar

I was starstrucked and teary-eyed! I finally smelled, err... met her in person! #owemji I felt like a creepy bohemian chic with uneven lipstick and unwashed braided hair right about now. But who cares, that's how much I like love her! #myheroine Can we be like bffs? With girly dates and slumber parties and movie nights and dirty chipped nails? Okay, I'm going overboard and not to mention talking way too much than what's maximum for humility... *stop!
Let's start my story part three on the part right after I get my nails done, shall we? Ms Em asked us if we could help her out on our props and we gladly said yes.
P.S. This blog post contains a LOT of smiling (more like laughing) girls on their colorful attires and freshly pressed nails.
with bella Mizi
...
If you're reading this and don't know what on earth I'm blabbering about, then my friend, please get off here and drag yourself there --- Part 1.
Check out Lulu Nails and Dry Bar aka Part 2 here. (Catch you later!)
...
BDJ Veterans
We sharpie-d the words we were going to dance with while waiting for the other bellas to get their nails done too
I started with shy bold blocked letters and then warmed up and art the letters away! :)
As we finished words, more bellas got their nails done and now ready to mingle! Woohoo! I'm one of those who initiate conversations PJ-Lanot style (#wywttt)
Bellas Beth and Lala Rose
Mizi, Rita, Emily, Lala, Alyson, JM
bella Rochelle with beauty ministry Kate
BDJ Team
I also get to learn who I'm dealing with on emails in Bdj planner and Bdj box.
The ladies who were stucked in my mind were these trio aka "The Charlie's BDJ's Angels" right here:  Ms. Maf, Ms. Hazel and Ms. Eds
Eds - the cute chinita with her signature Asian hand gesture, Hazel - was surprisingly bubbly, Maf- looks conservative and she couldn't do so much about Hazel flipping her hair out. hihi
and these two right here:
(i know the photo is blurred, but this is one of my favorite stolen shots among the girls aside from the photo above)
All of them were very friendly and warm and sincere. I wish I could work with good-looking smartypants girls everyday too!
My First Impressions: The BDJ Planner Masterminds and the BDJ Box Beauty Ministry
"Masterminds"? Really? Oh I'm so short for words can someone lend me a brain full of vocabularies? I'm getting rusty! Founders would be too serious, and BDJ is fun, it wouldn't fit and it'll only make the masterminds look old and saggy on a toga and a white cap with tassel with straight line for lips who isn't capable of smiling... blabity blah...
Okay, moving on... since my excitement scale is still broken, and I need to buy a spare tire to make it run again, I decided to give my first impressions and personal say to these young ladies instead. First impressions are self-explanatory. Get it? Good.
Disclaimer: I might be wrong about them or maybe I'm not. #whatever! #donthate
Ms. Dar - I am always at awe with mouth hanging when it comes to her. She is all over the place, even carrying equipments here and there. She is hands-on and very friendly. She's the boss but forever far-fetched to being bossy. She's like Matilda's teacher on a Roald's book, Glinda, the white witch of Oz or the Princess Diana of BDJ (without the sporty Egyptian boyfriend and the royal ex husband prince). I wouldn't freak out if she confess of talking to animals especially birds and cats.
Ms. Em - is like a Magnum ice cream. Expensive and worth it. Yummy hard on the outside and soft in the inside. I like how "strict" she is like a mother. I bet she's a hardcore pro on beating due dates and deadlines. She can see when something is wrong and deal with it asap. I picture her on an action film, a hired assassin leaving authorities with no clue. She also appreciate good work and put you on the pedestal especially when you deserve it.
Ms. Barbi - I like her videos. I always watch her makeup tips on the BDJ website. I never thought she's even better in person, on makeup and personality. She is fun, bubbly and I personally think her bag holds more than a pair of sunnies. I would say she's a Russian doll, porcelain white or a gay-sha as they joke around. Hey, she's light physically and emotionally but heavy on gray matters. You've been warned.
Ms. Nicole - is intimidating! It makes me think that there is an invisible laser wall around her than when you come close enough you'll be electrified or worse, zinged out! She looks kinda snobbish and I was afraid of asking for a photo for fear of being slapped twice or shout at! Silly me! But before that, I love staring at her (of course, when she's not looking! I'm a creepy bohemian chic with uneven lipstick and unwashed braided hair, remember?) She looks like a paper doll. All the girls were actually. But I'm particular about her. I think because I'm hinting she's a cat. Or maybe I was just being the paranoid me?
Ms. Tara - is actually the reason I'm two hours earlier. I so wanna handshake her. (I did see her couple of times before but I'm too shy to introduce myself - it's either I thought I didn't spray enough perfume to smell good next to her and make her cringe her nose and cover her mouth, or didn't comb my hair which I always didn't do, or I did too many makeup rule mistakes and fashion pet peeves all at once that she abhors which btw, I would never ran out of, or I decided to dressed up as a walking rag which I sometimes do or I'm just too wide, too big, too fat for her liking which I could do something about but I lack discipline #ohdear! ). If you asked me why now? I'll answer you, "why not now?" :) and guess what, (well, isn't it obvious?) I had the courage to #finally introduce myself! Seriously though, I wish I could have a day with her. #crossingfingers
Sad that Ms. Tricia Abad, Ms. Jasmine Mendiola, Ms. Candice Lim, Ms. Erika Paredes and Ms. Kat Dy didn't make it. I'm about to match them on which Disney princesses they were except for
Ms. Karen - she is the vixen Disney Princess Pocahontas. Body, built, hair and complexion. I'm not so sure but I think she could talk to trees too especially on the radio.
Ms. Kate - is none other than the Disney Princess Brave girl. She is proud of her curls and ready to flaunt it. I think she's one of those I wanna be with on a hot summer afternoon with books scattered all over and hot cup of freshly brewed coffees on our hands while discussing the weather. (The thing is, I'm not so sure if she feels the same? lol) There is more to her than meets the eye. Mysterious and calm.
P.S. - I punched my gut twice to make myself stand before these ladies. (Insecurities knocked down and face harder. If you get me, then you can relate. #highfive If you didn't. good for you!)

Belle de Jour Planners - First Dibs
Sorry, I won't tell my favorite pages for now. Just watch out for part 4 aka the BDJ 2013 Finale: #makeithappen Launch of BDJ Power Planner 2014!
Of course, I'll end this post with group (some stolen) pictures.
I could have divided this post into two or more but decided not, and make part 4 the event itself. (To avoid myself from blabbering about what's not and spare you from the gruesome scenes inside my head.#scary)
Watch out for part 4 - #MakeItHappen: The Launching of Belle de Jour Power Planner 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...