Tuesday, February 26, 2013

POND'S Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam


As you could see on my previous post here about Clean and Clear here, Garnier here and Pond's Clear Solutions there, I am still in search for facial wash, scrubs and foam to try out and see what it would do on my skin.

Look who's running out of her paboritong (favorite) scrub?

I love the fresh clean scent after wash. It really penetrates deep down, removing stubborn dirt, traces of makeup and oil! :D Really does makes my skin look brighter and fairer after wash with no dry feeling! :) I just love love love this and I think will repurchase after I used up other scrubs and facial washes on my hands right now! :P
Do you love this pink Pond's too?

Up next, my Nivea Whitening Scrub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...