Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Pond's Clear Solutions Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub

Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrubs
- digs deep down that clear away acne breakouts

- has antibacterial agent to prevent acne formation

- removes dirt, oil and make up inside pores

- exfoliates dead skin cells gently

- leaves skin brighter and visibly clearer

So far I'm loving this product and I'm more than half way in finishing this. :)

Have you tried this Ponds before? Does it work well to you like it did to me? Really wanna hear your thoughts about this, comment away! <3

3 comments:

  1. Yup, It works for me :), and this is the only product that works for my skin. I have been using it for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wala na akong makitang ganto. puro yung with herbal clay nlang. di ayos sakin yung herbal clay e. mas ayos sakin to. may alam ba kayo kung san nkkabli nto? palagi kasing herbal clay nkkita ko sa mga grocery at mga convenient stores e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sa watsons try muh.

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...