When I'm thinking hard, doing nothing or just passing time... I munch, nibble and chew these comfy foods! I really try to be more health conscious, and these are the latest I could come up with... :P
- I know you can't read the name, hehehe unless your Thai. But this is one of my all time favorite candy! It's a spicy gummy-toasted tamarind candy with sugar cane! *nom nom* (yes, its Moniegold in english :P) finally, I can pronounce this gummy candy!
- here is my top three yogurts of all time!
- Mind you Sunflower Seeds lowers cholesterol, decrease risk of cancer, perfect for mood swings and it contains Vitamin E and B, and minerals like selenium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, calcium and zinc, plus, a good source of fiber. Should I say more? :P
I could say I fell in love with Oishi's new product, Wafu! This is one of the guilty side of food tripping! I just can't say no to these yummies!
comes in different flavors, 15g in individual wraps. Php70 for 20packs. Not bad, eh?
- Quaker Oat Cookies! So crazy happy Quaker had these cookies, because aside from oat facial mask, I'm not a fan of eating oat alone. And this is a good substitute!
- Pizza! I once read that pizza is anticancer, rich in protein and good source of energy giving carbs! :P hehehe
- Will I forget the ever famous comfort food of the world? Once considered as a sin because of its luscious taste...
its healthy and its the cheapest most delicious prevention against heart disease!
That wraps up my recent comfy food... I know I'll discover more! hehe so watch out for that... Do you have any special comfy food you crave sometimes? Share it to me and I'll give it try too.. :P