Saturday, January 18, 2014

Prize from The Chronicles of Vanity: ZA Cosmetics

I've been an avid reader of this blog a long time ago. I love the way she "speaks", her choices of words, her point of view - she is one good example of an it girl, a belle de jour girl living life to the fullest. She is living my fantasy, my dream and my wishful thinking... you should check her out - she's a good online influence. ;)
I got to finally meet and greet her at the BDJ Veterans Party! :D
Moving on, I was one of the winners of her ZA Cosmetics. She's suppose to deliver the goods but I suggest to just have a date and the photo below explains the outcome.


ZA Cosmetics loot in hot pink paper bag and all heartsy hearts background
image
Not sample sizes but full size bottles! I'm in pink heaven!
image
ZA True White Cleansing Foam
image
True White Prismizer
image
ZA Total Hydration BB Cream UV White SPF 50+
image
True White Day Protector
image
I'm all too excited to have a chat with her and these prize are an absolute added bonus! Yay! Thank you so much Ms. Tara! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...