Friday, January 31, 2014

Empties January 2014

Hello February! :) Oh my... how time flies. It passes like a breeze and with a blink of an eye we are now at the end of January. End means goodbye forever when it comes to these products – let’s see who will make it to my mommy-baby things to buy list!
image
Taya Beauty Amazon White Clay Thickening Shampoo – this is so good to my thin hair unfortunately this will not make it to my next things to buy because I just happen to win this on one of the many Fabzilla.com international giveaways! BTW, check out her blog if you are into beauty in a huge-zilla way!
Cycles Sensitive Baby Head-to-Toe Wash – so gentle yet so effective on making my baby feeling fresh and clean without compromising his soft sensitive skin! ;)
Pantene Pro-V Conditioner – first off, thank you so much Belle de jour power planner for giving this for free. It did conditioned my better than my regular conditioner - it's 80% more anyway - totally repair my damaged hair. My hair is now softer and tangle-free! And... I love the nozzle! lol
image
Nivea Extra White Repair - is a pore minimiser foam that whitens and cleans face while removing 10 makeup residues including oil, powder, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, silicon, eyeliner, coloring, moisturizer residue and sunscreen residue for a squeeky clean face! Smells good and refreshing too!
Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash - I'm actually torned between getting a full size of this face and body wash or the bath bubbles! :P Shiny green liquid smells good and keeps baby clean and fresh. I use a pea-size for his hair and a coin size for his body. :) Lathers quickly too!
Ph Care - I tried the sample pack wherein you get to try all the scents in small bottles, and so far I'm enjoying the green one. This one is a little subtle more my liking, but never the less, feels clean and comfortable down there. Shh! :P
Goodbye January! Hello February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...