Wednesday, September 19, 2012

To Fly...


I dreamt once about entering Paradise,
and before I enter the golden gates,
I have to choose whether to have fins and be able to swim the entire ocean
or to have wings to fly the vast sky...
I love the sea and it's seashore, but I just can't deny my longing to fly.
To fly high above the mountains, to fly and follow the rainbow...
Gotten the chance to ride an aeroplane, I asked the stewardess to put me in a seat beside the window...
I took several photos, of clouds, of the aeroplane's wings...
I even observe how the little panels of the aeroplane's wings are manipulated...
To go higher, steady, round about and land.
If I could fly, I would land on all isles and islets...
Visit all the countries, high and low.
What will you choose? A fin to swim or wings to fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...