Friday, September 14, 2012

BC Blogger Meme: Quotes to Live By


I have a lot of quotes and aside from my favorite:
 ♥ immortality: Plant a tree, write a book, have a son.

Here are some of my latest quotes that I love...

Always count your blessings not your mischief.

Better to bite your tongue than say a poisonous word.

Pray. Pray. and Pray.

All through out one's journey, its thyself that will act and will be affected.

What's your favorite quote? Share 'em!

P.S. Curious about BC Bloggers? Click the BC Blogger tab!

2 comments:

  1. Einstein never fail to motivate me! Really Inspiring! Thanks for sharing those quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your choices...they speak of good values...like gratitude, gentleness in words, faith,and determination.

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...