Thursday, December 19, 2013

L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Night: Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream

I feel fabulous because of this L'Oreal Nail Art Stickers
image
my nails shouts glam. I receive a lot of compliments about my nails for the past week and I'm so happy that aside from that "cute nails". I feel that my skin  became supple and soft to touch.
I feel fabulous because of this L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Night Cream!
image
Skin has 8 natural lifters - perlecan, integrin, collagen I, III, VII, fibrillin, chondroitine sulfate and elastin. Over the years, our skin's lifters production slow down. Do we just stand there and wrinkle-away? Of course not. Good thing there's this bottle that helps our skin's lifters! Dermatologist tested, this night cream delivers anti-wrinkle and firming action to make skin look radiant and younger-ro-looking. It contains Pro-retinol A and Stimuplex that increase cell turnover, reduce fine lines and make skin hydrated.
image
image
The tub has a seal to avoid evaporation. I just wish they had this in pump bottles for a more hygienic use. What I do is I scoop out the product using a plastic coffee mixer. You know, the thin red and white stripe stick. Aside from being a tub, it is made of glass - which makes it breakable. Although I understand that glass bottles are better to avoid evaporation.
image
This will be included on my beauty routine before going to bed. :)
Remember, it's better to prevent aging including wrinkles as early as possible. Prevention is better than cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...