Sunday, December 22, 2013

Pantene Pro-V Daily Intensive Conditioner

image
Pantene Daily Intensive Conditioner gives you 80% MORE conditioning ingredients than the regular Pantene Conditioner. Strengthening hair from roots to tip. It's the perfect product to add to our daily hair care regimen especially to prevent and treat hair breakage and split ends.
image
It will nurture hair back to its natural beauty all the way to tips.
Since this is an intensive conditioner, I would prefer using this twice or thrice a week unless you're treating a hair problem like breakage, split ends and coarse dry hair.
Sometimes, I rinse my shampooed hair with warm water yo open up pores.
As usual, gently squeeze hair to remove excess water preventing dilution of conditioner.
Squeeze ample amount to palm and soak conditioner to hair. Focus on ends as it's where it usually needs more moisture. Spread conditioner on strands by combing hair from roots to tips
I wait 3-5 minutes to let the hair absorbed the moisture
Then, I finally rinse my hair in cold water. :)
Get yours for free! All you have to do is sign up at http://group.ilovebdj.com
Thank you so much Belle de Jour for this yummy hair treat!
I made my girlfriends including mom, aunts, and cousins to join the ilovebdj.com too and guess what?
They loved the site and their new shiny hair thanks to Pantene and BDJ Beauty Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...