Friday, October 18, 2013

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

Got to try one of these as a compliment for bellas who attended the BDJ Rendezvous. Thank you so much Kiehl's and BDJ!
image
You could actually ask for samples if its your first time to enter Kiehl's and they'll give you samples base on the condition of your skin be it oily, dry or combination - and I think I'm now on normal (cheeks) to oily (t-zone) skin.
This 30ml tube is huge and its one of their deluxe samples, so you'll see the result just by using it regularly. Felt the difference just right after my first facial wash in the morning and after a long day! If you're wearing makeup, remove it first before washing face using this for more effective result since this is not abrasive, its gentle and emollient best for sensitive skin. Emollient included in this tube are squalene, apricot, kernel oil, vitamin E and avocado oil. This cleanser reminds me of Physiogel. If Physiogel is for babies, I think this is the counterpart for adults. Like Physiogel cleanser, this could be use even without water. Perfect for lazy nights and is travel-friendly. :)
This is Kiehl's version of a gentle cleanser that effectively cleans without over drying and stripping or exfoliating sensitive skin. This is my first encounter to this skincare brand and so far I'm loving it, I think I would buy a regular size bottle right after finishing this up and all the other cleansers lurking around my vanity. :P
What Kiehl's product do you love most? Share away!

Giving my skin some love,
Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...