Monday, October 14, 2013

Avon Solutions Sun 30SPF UV Protective Body Spray

Yup, it's not in a form of lotion like everything else, it's a body spray!
avon solutions
This product was recommended to me by my sister, Beth. She is using this stuff every single day, I think she's already running out her first bottle! Like I said a thousand times before, the reason lazy person like myself used to say *insert biatchy tone here "it's so sticky!"
So, what is this Solutions Sun is made of?
Well, according to its packaging ...
*External Protection of SPF30 - high protection against sunburn and premature aging caused by UVA and UVB rays
* Internal Defense - formulated to help strengthen skin's fundamental defense against environmental stressors and skin damage.

After several months of usage - I noticed that it has a strong stench smell of chemicals. It does makes your skin looks shiny and oily (which my sister hates, but I don't mind it) maybe because it is effective in refracting the sun's uva and uvb. It's somewhat sticky when it dries despite the fact that it is not in a lotion form. The smell is freaking me out. I think I won't buy this anytime soon unless they change their "formula". But I think it really is good in protecting skin against the sun. So, if you don't mind the smell, then you might want to try it and see for yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...