Friday, March 23, 2012

FOOD TRIP: My Comfort Food! :D


When I'm thinking hard, doing nothing or just passing time... I munch, nibble and chew these comfy foods! I really try to be more health conscious, and these are the latest I could come up with... :P
mwuah modeling Moniegold
  • I know you can't read the name, hehehe unless your Thai. But this is one of my all time favorite candy! It's a spicy gummy-toasted tamarind candy with sugar cane! *nom nom* (yes, its Moniegold in english :P) finally, I can pronounce this gummy candy!
  • here is my top three yogurts of all time!
  • Mind you Sunflower Seeds lowers cholesterol, decrease risk of cancer, perfect for mood swings and it contains Vitamin E and B, and minerals like selenium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, calcium and zinc, plus, a good source of fiber. Should I say more? :P
Sunflower Roasted and Salted Spiced Seeds
a lot of seed in one pack! :P
  • Bibingkinitan!
    cute bibingka! :D
    Super happy they open a branch here in SM Baguio! hehehe With melt butter and sprinkle of sugar...
these are perfect with hot black coffee!
  • Wafu!
rolled wafer with creamy flavor filling
I could say I fell in love with Oishi's new product, Wafu! This is one of the guilty side of food tripping! I just can't say no to these yummies!
Leche Flan
cheese
comes in different flavors, 15g in individual wraps. Php70 for 20packs. Not bad, eh?
  • Quaker Oat Cookies! So crazy happy Quaker had these cookies, because aside from oat facial mask, I'm not a fan of eating oat alone. And this is a good substitute!
oat cookies
  • Pizza! I once read that pizza is anticancer, rich in protein and good source of energy giving carbs! :P hehehe
sbarro chicago white
  • Will I forget the ever famous comfort food of the world? Once considered as a sin because of its luscious taste...
dark chocolates!
its healthy and its the cheapest most delicious prevention against heart disease!
villars
That wraps up my recent comfy food... I know I'll discover more! hehe so watch out for that... Do you have any special comfy food you crave sometimes? Share it to me and I'll give it try too.. :P

3 comments:

  1. I can't live without choclate! I don't eat it very often but sometimes I really need it and than I eat the whole bar :-)

    Follow me back? Thanks!
    http://college-girl77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wafu,quaker cookies and sbarro pizza are my comfort foods too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHOCOLATE! =)))
    love ur blog doll...xxx

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...