Tuesday, October 27, 2015

BLOGAPALOOZA: Chips Delight, Araw Araw Delight!

I want my coffee black, because I want my cookies, Chip Delight!

***
Rainy days and Mondays? Heartbreaks and bad luck? I'm never afraid to face these dreaded moments because I can eat my way through it.
When it comes to these kinds of sneaky moments which is also manipulative (because it could easily turn your unicorns to ogres, if you know what I mean) I release the Kraken! Err, my coffee beans - brewed and what's the key to a delightful day? Chip Delight Soft Soft Brownie Cookies and eat my heart out... to its full content.
I also use the power of delight to break the ice and move on from awkward moments.
Chips Delight has 11 variants based on Filipino-alltime favorites including
-Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Striped Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Butter Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookies
-Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Added Sugar)
-Rainbow Candy Cookies
-Peanut and Caramel Chip Cookies
-Striped Cappuccino Cookies
-Chocolate Chip Brittle Brownies
-Soft Brownie Cookies
-Triple Chocolate Overload Cookies
-Coffee Caramel Chip Cookies
Negatron on the move? Release the Kraken! Err, the Cookie Monster in you! Follow the end of Chips Delight rainbow and amaze yourself on how you could turn from fear and sorrow to fierce and more Chips Delight please!
Chips Delight Philippines Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ChipsDelightPH

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...