Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MUSIC: All about F4 + Meteor Garden


Nostalgic ... That’s what I always feel whenever I hear a song from this Taiwanese boy group, F4! Well, I remember my highschool days more specifically them naming me “Sanchai” as she was the leading lady of the series as you can tell by this photo...
when I was 17 years old

No, I don't hear much of their songs on the radio, but I just downloaded some of their songs on my android and I’m uber loving it! Hee hee But first, I have to clear some things, I don’t understand the language so what I did was to ask help from Mr. Google so now I know what the songs meant to say, second was their songs are kinda catchy, even you would sing it out of the blue if you feel like it, third, be warned for for years I have been LSSed!

Here are the MTV of the songs I’ve been listening to lately:

Te Amo


Ai Bu Hui Yi Zhi Deng Ni (Love Won't Always Wait For You)



Here We Are

F4 - Yao Ding Ni (Got To Have You)

and many many more, good thing Youtube have F4 Vevo up already! :PMy favorite among the all are the "Meteor Garden" soundtrack of course! I think this is where "Bubble Gang" gag of a song came from, you know Michael V., Oggie Alcasid and 2 more guys singing like asian boy band with word lyrics of only "baby"? But I'm not really sure, personally this song pops out of my head whenever "Bubble Gang" did a segment about it!

F4 - Jue Bu Neng Shi Qu Ni

I so wanna take Jerry Yan home and place him in a bottle! :P

And of course, this blog post ain't complete without this:

which have a tagalog version as well. :P

So, did you got the F4 fever way way back? You should agree that F4’s “Meteor Garden” wish San-chai and the F4 gang headed by Dao-Min-Su started all the Asian dramas and people became more open to Asian music, so K-Pops should be thankful by them in a way. :P

28 comments:

  1. my fave is Qing Fei De yi! and I know it by heart! I remember they used to call me Sanchai also in high school when I still got long hair and tying my hair like she does. haha.. Nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Meteor Garden T^T I remember rushing to my dorm after classes to watch this (with a hall full of dorm mates *lol*)

    I still remember the lyrics!!! hahaha they used to play this sa MYX so kabisado ko na.

    Nakakatuwa naman, I was going to blog about them too, I found my collection kasi of MG & F4 magazines. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gusto ko rin tong taiwanese telenovela na ito :) Pero natuklasan kong ang layo ng edad natin hahaha... working na ako ng sumikat ito dito sa Pians :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ay sus! F4. Reminds me of those years, grabe after school deretso kami agad sa bahay ng friend namin. nagmamadali pa kami. dapat may mga snacks bago pumunta dun, then nood kami Meteor Garden. Gumawa pa nga kami ng sariling MTV hahahaha!!!! Those were the days. I love those times. F4 ang first and last na Korean actors na naging crush ko. After nun wala na akong alam hehehe! Visiting from CommEx 10/16.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I remember those days that I am super addicted to it. Love Dao-Min-Su and San-chai!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love meteor garden.. i go gaga whenever i hear the meteor garden theme song..childhood days..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too remember watching Metor garden and listening to F4 songs. A pity they have disbanded and are all having their separate careers now. I like the new singles by Vanness Wu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really look like San Chai! =) pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sanchai and the F4 seem so looooooooong ago! I loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I remember asking the DVD guy if he had copies of Meteor Garden so I would be the first to know who San Chai will end up with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha... marami palang kamukha si San chai ano? I remembered being called one in college too... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah I can see the similarity sis! I also become nostalgic when I hear their songs especially that they have one song which is still in my hubby's phone. That's the first Asian drama that brought me to much tears and made me look forward to class dismissal in the afternoon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this was indeed memorable and I was a fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am also a fan of this group! I love them and even watch their telenobela :)

    by the way, the web flash is a free program from the net. In case you plan to include it in your site this is the link and you can manipulate the size, sound and many more :)

    http://www.wibbitz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ni yao de ai is my fave. Tama ba yung title? Really love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  16. how can i forget. the meteor garden is so famous during those days. my daughter was 2 years old at that time and they always call her san-chai. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was never addicted to this. I really don't know why. I was still a child, I think I'm just an elementary student at that time, when they became famous. I love their songs, especially the melody.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohh those days... My room was covered with posters of them with the lyrics of their songs..

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in love with Jerry Yan until now.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, really big resemblance with San Chai. I wonder where she is now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I remember when they were very popular but I was already working then so I left all the shrieking to the younger generation. #lolamode

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been addicted to F4 before too... I am one of those who shouted their names when napapanood ko sila sa TV... They are cute and gwapo..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! You look more than Sanchai with that pic. You look fabolous and gorgeous. No kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh yeah! We caught the F4 fever also. Who didn't?! But I was a couple of years out of college already then so that would make me atleast 5 years older than you. Tee-hee! I think even Lolas caught the F4 fever then.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now I am also nostalgic upon reminiscing on F4. You look like Sanchai nga! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeah, i remember this song too. I was in my first year in college when i watched their telenovela. i wonder where they are today.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hahaha! Yeah you look like San Chai, anyway we all get hit by meteors of the F4 hahaha. But of course it depends how hard it hit. Just like the story.

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my. i got addicted to them too way way back. the meteor garden fever is really different compared to the kpop, jpop or whatever that hits teens nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...