Tuesday, September 29, 2015

#PerksofaBella: The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

Belle de Jour power planner and coffee are my life buddies- more like life savers!
They boost my potential - organized my timeline and stimulate my gray matter.
What's surprisingly awesome? They're hand-in-hand in giving me #PerksofaBella.
Belle de Jour Power Planner helped me manage my schedule - hence I'm a bit earlier than our client, Mr. Architect
while the BDJ coupon let me have one of my Coffeebean favorites for free and supersizing my cup with BDJ Lifestyle card!
Ahh, to be the ultimate itgirl! Thank you Belle de Jour Power Planner! I'm sure is excited to get my hands on the next BDJ planner for 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...