Wednesday, November 05, 2014

ELIZABETH: Icings - Pizza

This is something different from the regular Icing deli, it's round and it's savory - not sweet at all. It's the...


VEGETARIAN Pizza
An assortment of grilled eggplant, tomatoes and onion with white cheese and drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
Grilled eggplant for pizza is really a big question mark to my taste bud until my first bite. This Vegetarian pizza reminds me of enchilada without the red egg and instead is replaced by white cheese and that balsamic vinegar kicks the Italian flavor in. Hot sauce and dried pepper does emphasize this dish, it left my mouth watery and every bite was so scrumptious!



my choice of drink - MANGOBANGO 

It's healthy and delicious! :) Just the right amount of sweet to end my spicy-veggie-pizza!



live, love, laugh,
Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...