Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Watch KBS World #TheWayYouWantIt!

Annyeong haseyo! (>.<)

I'm a mom now, I did finish my studies, pass the board and all that... but I still want to learn. For me, learning is a never-ending process! I work at home and when the work is done and the babe as sleep, I study. As of now, I'm into everything Korean - food, series, products and music. I've learned Filipino sign language before, now I want to learn Hanggul (South Korea's national language) and aside from reading books, listening is learning. What more fun way to learn Hanggul than to sing-along with my favorite K-pop band on KBS World or watch my latest Koreanovela, right?
Thank goodness SKYcable now offers the
Ability to add channels and packs that you like to your basic plan
Now I can choose between
Korean Pack 1 (199/month): Arirang, Channel M, CTS, KBS World, YTN
Korean Pack 2 (P900/month): Arirang, Channel M, CTS, KBS World, MBC, YTN
and add channels and packs to my basic subscription plan without adding channels I'm not interested to watch or want to understand, right?

oos-billboard-meme
Be smart, try #SKYcable's 4 Amazing Features and watch tv #thewayyouwantit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...