Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What's Your Love Vibe? - This Was Forever

When You and I collided, forever has begun. The day we united changed our lives, we now are but one and I'll use my last breath to whisper "I Love You!".
This post I will end with a self-written poem - honeymoon turned into words...
A Waiting Romance 
I'm cold and I'm alone

but I'll be waiting here at home
come, caress me tonight
darling, embrace me tight
rule over my body
complete my being, baby
I'll show you what I've got
I'll take you to my spot
these... exclusively yours
and so are my heart and soul
make me sweat, 
make me shout!
husband slow it down,
hush me till dawn..

Keep the Love Vibe coming with


and get the most must have technology today with Lenovo Vibe X!
Like Lenovo Philippines Official Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...