Friday, February 14, 2014

Fully Booked 2014 Planner

This was taken during the 25th of December last year. This is my 3rd 2014 planner (Belle de jour power planner and Mommy Mundo planner complete my trio). I must say, I'm more into writing down my stuff on a physical notebook than type it away on an electronic device. That's also the same reason I have three planners this  year, for personal, blogging and work.
image
I still prefer the previous design of Fully Booked planner because this one is a bit girly for my male friends point-of-view. :) Thank you so much to our friends from the Fully Booked for these adorable planners!
What planner are you using this 2014? Are you happy with it? Comment away! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...