Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gifts May 2013


Hey hey hey! How is everyone doing their summer? As always, yours truly is very busy! #boohoo but nevertheless, always felt bless! I gotta share on a decent post my small blessings in a package box!
If you are following me on IG (@gerilen) then you already had a clue on what I'm butt-ing about! hehehe

Package #1
package from Nuffnang PH family <3 and
Thank you so much #nestle #temptations #sayyes for the #gifts ---> nestle #giftcertificates and #chocolates (#crunch #kitkat #butterfinger #babyruth) My sweet tooth is rolling and my diet is hurt... again!

Package #2
sent by Lookchem. :)
Thank you so much for these awesome gifts! :D

Want to receive a gift? Join our international giveaway with Firmoo and you might get one! ;0)
firmoo summer giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...