Friday, September 09, 2011

V&M Naturals + Venus and Mars Smooch Lip Butter Balm Review

Hi everyone! I wanna introduce you to Venus and Mars Botanicals simply known as:



Photo Courtesy of V&M.



V&M Naturals is the first ever True Emu Oil Skin and Hair Care Line in the Philippines! It is the home of organic and natural goodness! Simply because its skin and hair products are made up of pure actives sourced from around the world! Nourishment from nature is it! Their mission is to benefit people and the environment through age-old beauty rituals!

 Catch V&M Naturals on Facebook by clicking here.
Watch the video below to see what awesome products they were selling!
















"Love your skin. Love the Earth." that's the punch line and motto V&M Naturals is promoting!

Know more about their products and visit their multiply page by clicking here.

Do you know that our lips is the most vulnerable part of our skin? Because the skin is so thin and thus its the first to show the signs of dryness. That's why one of their product is my recent favorite! I hate having chapped, dry, even bleeding lips, it's not kissable! lol

Its so good to have V&M all-organic skin treats Smooch Lip Butter Balm! Protects. Relieves. Moisturises.

Lip balm is important in protecting our lips. Since it is usually place before any other lip products, the lip balm will create a layer of film to protect the lip surface and lock in moisture hence protect our lips from external exposure that can dry our skin by taking away moisture from our body such as dry air, cold temperatures, and wind.
Protects. Relieves. Moisturises.
V&M Lip Butter Balm specifically contains EMU oil, avocado butter, avocado oil, coconut oil, castor oil, sunflower oil, jojoba wax, peppermint, beeswax and vitamin E oil. The peppermint makes this lip balm extraordinary! It gives a minty fresh feeling that I love! Even my hubby loves this lip balm!

WHAT I DO: I gently scrub my lips when I brush my teeth. Afterwards, I put V&M Lip Butter Balm to complete the fresh minty feeling! And that is enough for me when I'm stuck at home. But. In special occasions or when I'm in the mood, I put my other lip products such as lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss. :D

What's your favourite lip balm?  Already inlove with V&M Naturals?  Comment down below and share your views!


Follow the rainbow and subscribe!

Don't forget to share the love on Facebook and Twit it like Bird!

Loves, Kisses, Hugs, Baby Farts and Square Roots!


Gerilen


2 comments:

  1. i love the minty feeling! its like menthol on your lips! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best lip balm ever is BUDDHA BALM. Try it and you will love it.

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...