Sunday, December 01, 2013

NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Champagne and Caviar

DSC_1095
NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Champagne and Caviar
DSC_1096
One swipe swatches
DSC_1099
10 eyeshadows - mixed of shimmer and matte - comes with a huge clear mirror and a mini dual sponge applicator. Not bad for Php500.00
DSC_1097DSC_1098
After several uses, this is what it looks like now.
image
Can you guess which are my favorite everyday colors? :P
image
Very minimal fallouts. I also drop this a couple of times before but good thing the shadows are still intact and the mirror not broken. I threw the applicator away lol and just use my favorite large fashion21 eyeshadow brush for this. Pigmented and not powdery. It don't melt on my lids even without primer and is easy to remove.
I love love love this NYX palette, ain't it obvious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...