Monday, December 30, 2013

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque

Since this failed me big time, I switch to this.
image
Masque - that's a hint for me that this will somewhat become a film overnight on top of my face.
This looks like just any other moisturizing cream for me that treats dry skin overnight, until it forms a film - thin, clear and shiny. This makes the hydration more efficient as it effectively traps the moisture to the skin instead of just smearing my pillow, bedsheet and my baby's head, plus it's so gentle it didn't irritate my skin. he he
Some may feel discomfort about the feel of the film on the skin but I think you'll get used to it especially after waking up and rinsing yourself in the morning to a more fresh, "juicy" face, right? I just wish it comes in a tube and not a tub, as it is more hygienic and easier product control. :)  
kiehls
This tub equals hydrated younger looking skin overnight! It's worth a try! Head over to your nearest Kiehl's store and ask for a sample like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...