Friday, November 29, 2013

NYX Eyebrow Shaper

I decided to make a single post about this NYX eyebrow shaper that I got awhile back because this is one of my life savers! Just this, my Nichido Eyebrow palette and a tube of lipstick and I'm made up, ready to hit the runway! :P
image
Glides on smoothly when applied keeping stray eyebrow hairs in straight perfection and shaping unruly brows to single file, making it easier to fill in and draw on.
image
This is what it looks like - soft white wax that's invisible when applied, no white marks
image
This is my before and after eyebrow.
image
Note that I hadn't put anything else yet aside from the wax. :)
This little cute pencil will never leave my pouch again! Yay for HG find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...