Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Coby Kyros Internet Tablet

Lat week, my mom got her hands to thisimage
as a simple gift from dad just because... The family lately loves to give surprises and  gifts just because. This tablet reminds me so much of my HL & Rich Tablet I bought several months ago. Can you tell the difference? Not much eh?
image
The box included a USB host/keyboard adopter, earphones, protective pouch, USB cable and charger.image
It has 4GB flash memory SD card slot with expansion of 32GB supported. Has 7inch LCD touchscreen, 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, 0.3MP front camera, 2MP back camera, wifi ready and multi-touch capacitive.
Since, we are not yet ready to join the hd tablet bandwagon, I think this is enough as my mom intended to use this as an e-book reader. Have you tried any Coby brands yet? Their MP3 player was good enough for me when I was still in college. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...