Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Eyelash Extensions by Ooh La Lash


Do you want long, beautiful, gorgeous and catching eye lashes? 


Hurry now! Ooh La Lash, Lash Extension Lounge is now open at Glorietta 2! The store is located at 2nd floor beside Nailaholics. 


The interior is nice and comfortable. I also love hearing the soft music while lying down waiting for the beautiful outcome of my lashes. 


They also have a sterilizer to make sure that the utensils they use to each client are clean and safe.


The store is operated by the highly qualified Eyelash Technicians that goes to a step by step training before they are hired in the company. The staffs are friendly and their service are good and satisfying. I really appreciated it specially when i saw my beautiful long lashes! 💕 It's also good to know that Ooh la lash! only uses FDA approved materials. So I'm very confident that the glues they used on my lashes are safe and not dangerous to my eyes. 


So here's the result of my eyelash extensions. I really looooove it! It's like my own lashes, very natural looking! You can also choose the length you want to your lashes. So, what are you waiting for? Try it now and you'll love it too! Don't waste time putting mascara on, wake up feeling sooo pretty with these lash extensions! 💕


For more information, visit:
Website: www.oohlalash.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/oohlalashph
Twitter/Instagram: oohlalash_salon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...