Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Versatile MakeUp!

My Versatile Makeup includes:
  1. SnoeBeauty What's Up Brow! Tinted Eyebrow Pencil Wax in Ochre - a dual ended eyebrow pencil with a spool brow brush to create fuller looking brows. Plus, I use this too on my waterline to create a soft line around my eyes. Sidenote: SnoeBeauty is a proud Filipino brand.
  2. Aritaum StylePop Juicy Tint in Red Mango - I try to skip full on swiped lipstick as it smudge with my baby's mittens, clothes and face. This lip cheek tint let my tired face looked a little livelier and refreshed without over doing it (full on lipstick does that sometimes). My cheeks turned a slight flush of color, hiding my anemic lack-of-sleep aura. Benetints are bootlegged big time with this Korean brand!
  3. Hand cream - Be it Baies Sucrees Sweet Berries or Real Moist 24 Hand Cream Manuka Honey - this are not just hand creams, this could also be used as lotion on dry patches (elbows, knees, ankles) on the spot!
Yup, just this three. I'm lazy for press powder and I usually don't do touch ups. You could also add an oil blotting paper (for frugal moms aka Starbucks napkins), a travel size perfume and while at home, don't forget to swipe deo on both pits (that just takes 2 seconds each) and to make the face bearable without a pound of primer, concealer and foundation, use Dove on face. Hate lotion after shower, use Dove all over. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...