Friday, April 10, 2015

Belle de Jour Power Planner 2015

Its been more than three months since I officially use this as my daily planner and as always, I feel very organized, "neat" and girly - all at the same time.
Over Php40,000.00 worth of coupons
192 full-color pages
Matte-laminated hard cover
Expandable back-pocket
Stickers for special dates
5.7 x 7.9 inches

I've always been a Belle de Jour bella ever since my cousin introduced this girly girl planner to me about half a decade ago. That "girly girl" being said, is just the right thing about this chic-sassy planner, and this planner is more than a pretty face, it has its perks! It helps me organize and make those goals/dreams a reality and help you get there.
My favorite page would be the monthly view wherein you could put your "My Goal Habit" and mark a check whenever you achieve your goal.
Plus, it summarizes your entire month - in one sheet.
Aside from this feature, it also has Time-management principle based layout that will help on getting things done. Goals, Health Checklists, and my favorite Dream board to help you focus on what's important. Girl power includes good health! Belle de Jour Power Planner has Health Checklist and Menstrual Tracker to keep us in the pink of our health!
Check out my first ever Dream Board on my first ever BDJ Planner!
This really is efficient in managing your schedule, prioritizing your goals and gives you a head start because it's power-packed with discounts and freebies on a separate notebook called Perks of a Bella plus it includes a Monthly Bills and Cash Flow Tracker pages. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...