Sunday, October 12, 2014

ELIZABETH: Blogapalooza 2014


Blogapalooza 2014 was held at SMX, SM Aura. This is my second time to attend Business-to -Blogger event. The event was so amazing! We really had so much fun!



Selfie at the event with my sister Gerilen, representing The Chronicles of a Young Wife.


 This is my ID.


My other pictures at the event.
from View Park Hotel


from Caronia


Every booth has different kind of games! This game was "pop a balloon challenge" from "Feel Good Lactium". 



We're about to start to make/design our own KrispyKreme.


Ta-daa! My DIY KrispyKreme... so Yummmy!



Watch out for more separate blog post for this brands we met on the event! ;)




live, love, laugh,
Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...