Sunday, September 15, 2013

FOOD TRIP: Gonuts Donuts

Fun cross between Krispy Kreme and Mister Donut - that is how I would personally describe Gonuts. Look at his excited face! The red box and that crazy gonut donut-face really catches his attention!
image
Close up of his jaw dropping!
image
The good inside the box!

What I did was I cut the donuts into six bite sizes and let him taste a bit of everything (because he wants to have all of them)! :P He especially love the cherry syrup on top and the bits of choco twirls.
I make him gulped gallons of water afterwards - and brush his teeth too! :)image
It's sweet and sugary in a very delicious confectionary good way. Perfect with brewed coffee and a good book! Just the kind of sugar-rush I need in the late rainy afternoon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...