Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Human Heart Nature Intensive Hair Mask in Avocado and Gugo Bark


Hey! I'm back, I'm still uber busy but I'm trying my best not to be overwhelmed but I think I'm losing it. Blogging should be my haven but since I'm loaded of things to blog, I'm getting panicky. (inhale-exhale) How to calm the pricky nerves? Shop! And we hoard products like there's no tomorrow! Hahaha Don't get me wrong, we really need those. The supplies are running out of stock (you know, groceries, personal hygiene and we are running low on makeup!) we gotta try new products and bargain for sale! And hey! 'm happy to announce I used up some of my products up to the last drop! So no, there is no wasting of expired, unused, not loved items. Yay!

One of the goodies I bought at Sesou is the Human Heart Nature Intensive Hair Mask in Avocado and Gugo Bark...
hn

As printed, it is 99.8%% natural and 100% no harmful chemicals like parabens, phthalates, SLS/SLES, formaldehyde and other toxic substances and since it is as it is, this product is best used within a year after its manufacturing date for it to have its full effectiveness...

hn1

It smells fresh and citrusy to me, maybe because of the minty peppermint ingredient included in this hair mask altogether with the goodness of organic entada phaseoloides also known as the good ol' gugo bark, coconut alcohol, avocado extract, virgin coconut oil, natural honey extract, rosemary fragrance oil and some vitamin E, vitamin B5 and citric acid. :)

Bought this for Php120 for a tub of 50g. It's cheap and affordable! This treatment can replace your favorite hair conditioner once a week or twice a month depeding on your hair condition. How much product you need depends on the length of your mane. What I did was I use the usual amount of hair conditioner and rolled my hair inside a shower cap for 30minutes. If you want to maximize the effect, you could also wrap your treated hair in a warm towel just like a hot oil treatment.

Using this for the first time, I notice that my hair is shinier, looking full, and I could comb it using only my fingers to untangle. I will be using this treatment every other week/twice a month since my hair just undergone a failed hair cellophane! I should not rinse my hair for 3 days but alas, the heat and humidity gets me and I didn't take the challenge. The main reason why I bought this was to compensate my lost. tsk tsk Fortunately, I loved it! <3

So there goes my bad hair day, I would probably flaunt my hair but since baby is ready to pull any strands hanging, I'll tie it up in a loose bun or ponytail. What I really love about this product is that it s helping me fight stubborn tangles just by using my fingers. ;)

xoxo,

Gerilen Elinessete

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...