Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Fashion: French Costume


I was surfing online and saw this collage of a "costume" especially made for those planning to visit Paris!

love the Eiffel Tower postcards!
This is the exact same thing on my mind when I thought of Paris. :P

This includes: a french beret hat also known as
palos
a striped top
flat black pumps
a red scarf or handkerchief
the look is incomplete without the red lips
speaking of red lips, here is Michelle Phan's red lips tutorial!


the entire look is based on Pantomime.

8 comments:

  1. I like this...except that the stripes make me look chubbier hehehe...The shoes and beret are cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit! I only need a french beret to complete the Paris-look:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour! thanks for this post.:) I hope this outfit is also applicable in Quebec.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit. :D Thanks for sharing. I might wanna try combining it. I have a stripe blouse. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. the red lipstick is classic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The items you listed are so stylish. I love the inspiration drawn from a pantomime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit. I just think using all of them together is overkill. well, unless you really want to go for that mime look.

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...