Saturday, July 21, 2012

Photo Blog #2 Newborn


I post a photo blog before because its one of our bc blogger meme for the month of July. Since then I decided to start a post that features my photo/s of the week... And now that I started using Instagram, :))I would probably post more instagrammed photos! Kewl!
So, here are my first instagrammed photos of the week! It's random, it's personal and it's vintage-y! <3
blog lovin'
that is what I do in the wee hours of the night, because every two hours or so I need to
feed the baby
good thing I have my super mom to help me out
mom and I
I love how I see and feel that my babe is satisfied, he looked
milk-drunk
and half asleep almost all the time during feeding.
Is breastfeeding hypnotic?
I just noticed that even how fuzzy he gets, when he started feeding, he calms immediately and fall asleep. :)
He's so cute!
So, what's your week in 
instagrammed
 photos? Share them!

P.S. follow me on instagram! :D that's http://instagram.com/gerilen ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...