Monday, October 31, 2011

SCRAPBOOKING!


Whether you wanna preserve important memoirs, express your creative side, release stress, start a hobby or just want scraps and crafts, scrapbooking is the answer!

I bought myself some scrapbooking materials and I wanna share them with you!
cute, vintage and is ready to stick on :D
these are perfect for the background and frame of the pages


buttons and earrings!
Aside from the things I bought, I also collect buttons, pins, earrings, old bracelets and ribbons for the touch up and to add a little drama! :D
i bought these at 50% off! Amazin'!
a teddy bear, a sunflower clothes pin and more sunflowers
random stickers with engrossment
scrapbooking is incomplete without the colored glitters!
This Kit is perfect for beginners like me


it comes with a CD that talks about tips, do's and don'ts on scrapbooking!
I cant wait to get started! I hope to have my finished product soon! I'll be doing one for my graduation, wedding day and for my little baby soon! *Excited!*

2 comments:

  1. I love the different buttons! <3


    Btw, please Join my blog giveaway :)
    http://bit.ly/rWuYJt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what is this but it looks interesting. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...