Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Michelle Phan's Close Up and Personal: Daily Randoms

I just want to answer random questions that Michelle Phan shared and answer on her website michellephan.com

Here are the questions and her answers:

1.  First thing you do in the morning?
- Look at my phone.
2.  One quote that you live your life by?
- I love quotes! The one that I love the most is probably “have childlike faith.”
3.  What does your last text message say?
- Daily devotions from my assistant, Wendy.

And here are my answers as well:

1 waking up in the morning is a blessing so before starting my day I thank God with a simple prayer for another day, another life, another hope. And check on my newborn baby

2 to be imortal is to plant a tree, write a book (on my case, blog), have a child... got the first two going. blogging at least once or twice a week and I want to plant trees and flowering plants more while taking care of my unico iho. :P

3 goodnights and iloveyous from my husband :) my mom and dad. Simple messages that says how much you love someone and knowing someone you love loves you back really completes a day. :)

Wanna answer these random questions too? Share yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...