Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My ZALORA Wishlist!


There are times when shopping online gives me more convenience like when I can't get a goodnight sleep and I wanna do my shopping or see a catalog, all I have to do is get online! :D

Just like at Zalora.com.ph! It's an online fashion retailer here in the Philippines that offers major fashion brands from international and local suppliers, distributors, retailers and companies which caters different products for all, women, men and kids! :D Things are getting more exciting! 'Cause when you register online you'll gonna get a Php250.00 discount as a welcome gift plus, if you subscribe to their newsletter, you'll get another Php250.00 rebate, that's a total of Php500.00 off!  Online shopping gives better prices too since SALE is always IN, plus, the variety of choices are amazing wide! A-mazing! I know! :D

Why tired yourself with traffic and crowded malls especially during holidays (when the crowd can give you headache, forces you to do a hurried shopping which in the end will give you more problems, like finding a parking space, skin-to-skin contact with skin-infected-bad-smelling shoppers(let's face it, it happens!), walk loaded with shopping bags (snatch-risky) and sometimes WRONG items bought or less quality because of lack of choices! SMH tsk tsk) when Zalora offers free door to door shipping nationwide! When you wont make it to a special occasions, now there's no more excuses for not sending gifts! And if your like me, who loves to surprise my loved ones with unexpected gifts, you'll gonna abuse the free shipping! hehe Since no matter where they are, they'll gonna get it!

If your still in doubt, or if its your first time to shop online, you'll gonna feel at ease because Zalora is a secured website and offers 30 days return, same day delivery in Metro Manila area and COD (cash on delivery) services! No worries since you could track down your items and ask queries just by calling their hotline (02) 513-03-73 or send an e-mail at customer@zalora.com.ph.

If ever I'll get the chance to splurge on shopping, it would be online at Zalora! Why, conventional shopping makes me spend a lot more than whats on my budget, like eating out, car gas and impulsive shopping (talented salesladies and SALES always get me)! My eyes are on XOXO, 5CM, Gibi and The Little Things She Needs! :D
After browing the site, here is my Zalora shopping wishlist:



That's it! It took me several browsing hours to choose, check the site to know why! :D If you're wondering about my choices, like I said  I wanna share things with my love-ones, even in dreams and wishes. <3 <3 <3
Your favorite brands under one roof at ZALORA Philippines.
It's easy, convenient, secure and safe.

27 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that Gibi footwear....

    online shopping is practical especially if you location is far from shopping area like us

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, love the heels!
    i really haven't experience shopping online, try ko nga itong zalora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I'm longing for a lot items on Zalora. I super like that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I frequently see posters of Zalora in other blogs but don't really care until you shared this post. It's from the Philippines and that's a good start:D I will be checking their site right after I post this comment.

    I also spend many hours looking at online catalog though the only setback is that you can't feel how the fabric is or if the item you're interested is as good as it is in person. Nonetheless, it is convenient to shop online.

    Have a great week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. the back is nice...does it come in other colors? like mustard yellow? hayst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice find! I love looking on online shop too! Happy Shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. tagal na nito aa? By the way, I would love you to visit my blog http://jeniferbalatico.blogspot.com/2012/07/issey-miyake-perfume-review.html and let me know if you want a follow back and link exchange. Do let me know what name you used to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone sure is talking about Zalora. :) Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bag picks! Love XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too like Zalora. With so many people talking about, I'm sure Zalora will be a common name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the jackets for men are nice, but kinda expensive. I love that they have free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just put in an order today and got a call from them 15 minutes after ordering. Very efficient. Hope to get my order shipped tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck sis. :) May you get them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's fun reading blogger's wish list. All the best for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've learned a lot about this shopping place to know it's just great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the shoes and white bag! :) thinking of what to get with my voucher from Zalora :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I checked the website few days ago and i found few interesting stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the bag! I often find Zalora on sites and am curious. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also made a wishlist like this one. I love Zalora!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm digging your wishlist! That shoe and the white bag look so nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have bought physical books (for homeschooling) for my kids online. It is indeed more convenient but what's usually the apprehension to do so is the shipping of the goods. Does Zalora have a good delivery service?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great wish lists. Did you get them or at least one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  23. i am also addicted to online shopping but i am curbing my expenses since i need to save up for something next month. there is this one lovely dress in zalora that i wish i can also get for my birthday! happy online shopping! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...