Wednesday, July 04, 2012

FOOD TRIP: Shakey's Monster Meal!


One of things that makes me happy is our family day. And our family's favorite thing to do is to hang out at our ever favorite Shakey's! The managers knew us already! :P We even managed to memorize the menu! lol
One of our favorite out of the menu is the Shakey's Monster Meal Deal! Mouth watering and delicious!

 This meal deal includes a large pan of Shakey's Special and Pepperoni pizza, a complimentary garlic bread and 3 bottles of coke,

a platter of special spaghetti and flavorful carbonara,


12 pieces of fried chicken and mojos!


Using mom's Shakey's supercard, we add a party size Shakey's Special and Hawaiian Pizza. :P

and a platter of Ceasar Salad

This post makes me hungry!
Eat, eat, eat without paying a lot, lot, lot! *from Shakey's Philippines Facebook Page
Can't wait to post more food trips!

Don't you love mouth-watering posts like this? hehe What's your Shakey's favorite? Share them!

15 comments:

  1. I love food posts.:) For me Shakey's will always be remembered because of their mojos. It has been a staple favorite of mine since I was in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this monster meal! Maybe I have to tell my bf about this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nagutom naman ako. ang sarap magpizza tuloy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mouth watering indeed pero minsan lang kami kumain ng anak ko sa shakes he likes to eat Jolibee kasi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ang sarap! gusto ko tuloy mag pizza..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good meal for the whole family. For a price that looks like expensive but actually you really save a lot because of the content of the meal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kagutom naman dito, I like Shakey's foods and the monster meal indeed mouth-watering

    ReplyDelete
  8. we love the monster meal too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their mojo's n dip and chicken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Shakeys is one of my favorite place to hang out. This is the place where we had our fist meeting with my wedding coordinator. This is the place where my bf before and my husband now had our first lunch together. Good food indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i suddenly missed the mojos! my mom has Shakey's supercard too and laging gamit...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i miss mojos!!! i want to eat at shakey's again. too bad no branch here in UAE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, the photos made me miss Shakey's all the more. :( I miss their mojos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love their pizza but actually, I keep coming back for their brewed coffee. I know it's strange! I just discovered they had real strong coffee (and I loooooove strong coffee) when both I and a friend can't get ourselves to sleep after drinking them no matter how hard we tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its not strange at all sis, actually sometimes im craving for Shakeys because of their house blend ice tea! :D

      Delete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...