Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BC Blogger Meme: Things That Makes You Happy


Simple things in life are priceless, and these priceless precious moments are the things that makes us happy. :) Here are SOME of the things that makes me smile.

Now that I'm a new mom now, my world centers on my newborn. :) His tiny mittens and socks, small warm body and his smoldering smile makes me happy.





Family is my priority so having a simple family day, dinner date or a simple quality time are the precious moments I cherish and keep! I tried to keep the memoirs fresh by putting up a scrapbook.

Could you believe that rain makes me happy? I love the rain so much. It's hypnotic and relaxing. All I wanna do is slap on a couch, read a book while sipping hot fudge or coffee! So cozy, right?





Being the girly girl me, make up brushes, painting my face and nails, doing tricks on my fingernails and loving shoes makes me happy!

Creamy soup on a stormy day never gets old! :P


Being a book lover obviously mean I love reading books... and reading an entire series, cover to cover makes me happy! I sometimes re-read the book and savor each scene! By the way, I usually read adventure/sci-fi books although number books are inevitable if you know what I mean...

Well, that's the top of the things that makes me happy! Of course, i could write series of books listing down simple things that could make me happy, I guess everyone would, but nevertheless, I do wanna enjoy life, why not if we could only live once, right?

Now, what are the top things that could make you happy? Share yours! :)

P.S. Curious about BC Blogger? Click the BC Bloggers tab!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby :)

    (PS I think you're pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I forgot to acknowledge the raindrop sound's therapeautic effect on me. I especially like it when there's thunder and heavy wind but not indicative of a great calamity coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i love the rain more than the sun, but that doesnt mean naman na like ko ang storm and its flood, landslide etc.. just the scene of the rain falling down makes me cozy kc.. :P

      Delete
  3. I like how your list can also be mine. I love reading on a rainy day. Its a luxury i miss since having a baby. I also have a kikay side when it comes to make up and finally being a new mom as well, we could well be friends;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, new moms should bond with new moms!
      lets be friend! just followed you, wanna follow back? ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow. Parang gusto ko ng creamy soup ah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the rain...when I am warm and safe at home hehehe....Para kong yagit when caught up in heavy rain outside. But I love drizzles...love the feel of small drops falling on me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your little one! :) I love every single item on your list! The new baby, rains, hot soup (although I drink a lot of coffee in my case) and books (and re-reading them!!!). :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh.. congrats and welcome to mommyhood, the rain drops sounds is good to my ear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being a new mother. Watch him grow before your eyes sis. Motherhood is not easy but definitely worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. he is so adorable!! :D i re-read my fave books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your little angel sis! :) Although I won't be a mom yet any time soon, seeing adorable babies make me happy.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feel happy while reading your post. Congrats on your baby. :)

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...