Thursday, June 07, 2012

Ever Bilena Liquid Make Up Foundation


There's a lot of choices when it comes to foundation, there's different variety like mineral, pressed and liquid foundation. In this post I'll brag about my all time favorite drugstore liquid foundation ever! I used it since I start loving painting face! And that, as the title read is the Ever Bilena Liquid Make Up Foundation! :D


Mine is in Oriental, a yellow based tone liquid that matches my complexion.

swatches
This shine-free liquid foundation stays true to its promise of reducing redness especially around my nose area, my blemishes and dark spots on my temples and side of my cheeks where I break out. Sometimes, I skip concealer because the foundation itself does the job!

Since its liquid, it gives a dewy finish for a natural look.. I just lightly set it with a translucent powder or pressed powder on my T-zone; forehead, nose and chin where I easily get oily. And since I'm currently staying here in Baguio, I sometimes skip setting my foundation when I use light coverage for extra dewy effect, but its a must for moderate to heavy coverage because it tends to oil and melt when its humid hot, but not too much too or else you'll end up cakey!

I'm thankful for the UVA/UVB sunscreen protection because I am too lazy to slap on some sunscreen or sunblock, though I know it's not enough I'm still happy I'm doing my skin some favor. Thank goodness I'm mostly always  indoor but let's face it facing the laptop screen all day means radiation! So I still wanna push myself...

Moving on, this foundation has mineral oil so it does moisturize skin too and a powder pressed set moderate application could last me a whole day! I just wish it comes with a hassle free pump like Nichido liquid foundation does because when not careful, it could be messy, it  squeeze more than enough and waste a lot of product! It's super cheap! A 150ml for Php175 could last me a year! :D

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog :] ..

    I need to start trying out new foundaitons, your review was helpful!

    Please check out my blog: http://everythingwadairsons.blogspot.com/

    It's a blog that my sisters and I run, along with a youtube channel where we share fashion tips, stuff about life as well as music :]

    ReplyDelete

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...