Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ELIZABETH: ALDO Accessories - Vintage Bow Hat

Hi guys! We are busy doing facial on our site, as you could see, we have a different background already! Yay! We will be focusing more on beauty, fashion, DIY, a bit about books and healthy lifestyle too! :D I am so glad to share with you my scrapbook as well, maybe sometime soon. :P


The photo above was taken when im on my way to mall . See my favorite hat? :P
I bought it from


At Aldo's Bonifacio High Street branch! :D

See the bow hat details! The layered stitches are fab!


Floral accent perfect for summer! The denim background is the perfect contrast for this reddish pink flowers. It's kinda vintage as well and SO LOVE IT!


The black satin like cover in the inside was sleek and gorgeously smooth my hair won't get tangled! One of my great finds in Aldo! :D Yay!

Upnext, another nail art tutorial! :)

live, love, laugh,
Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...