Friday, January 04, 2013

Nichido Final Powder


I'm guilty of not setting my liquid  foundation with a powder because I don't want to look cakey, and I used to rely on just puffing pressed powder sometimes, hence my make up tends to melt and face becomes an oil factory in midday... but not anymore, I came out of my stubborness and decided to end my dillema using this Nichido Finishing Powder.

Here you could see the sleek packaging...


nichido final powder
It stays true to its promise of giving a light sheer effect. Skin looks soft and "naturally" glow. It could also even out my skintone and hide my redness on the side of my nose and cheeks. These are the swatches on my arms with and without flash.


nichido final powder3

See how it melts on my skin? This natural color is the perfect shade for my yellowish skintone, by the way, this shade is in So Natural. Its like having just a healthy glowing skin aka no-make-up make up effect on me.

nichido final powder2

Look at how full this tub is! That is a lot of product for a Php150.00! Not bad eh? And I recommend this for those like me who are new in make up and want to invest on a final powder for everyday use. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...