Monday, February 27, 2012

Etude House January 2012 Haul


Last January, using the coupon attached from my BDJ Planner I got at a BDJ Fair, I bought my first Etude House Collection for 2012 in the newly open Etude House SM Baguio branch! And after a month of using the products, here's my two cents for the following products...

Etude House January 2012 Haul
Oh M
Oh M Eye Line - Php198/$5

-its a black liquid eye liner
-potion bottle packaging is cute!
-I like the brush tip because its easy to glide to the direction I want to put it, the thickness of line can be controlled by slanting and adjusting the wand
swatches and brush tip
-not so viscous, hence easy to dry
-last decently enough but not for long-wear make up
-not waterproof, so its easy to erase with a swipe of a make-up remover

Oh M Eye Lash Mascara - Php198/$5

-a black curling and clean mascara
-I love the curvy brush of the wand, it naturally curl my lashes. this works best for people like me who's a dummy when it comes to curling lashes hehe
curvy brush tip
-doesn't clamp my thin lashes while making it more define and thicker
--not waterproof, but like the Oh M Eye Line, I like how it's not waterproof  'cause I hate allotting more time in removing my face paint at the end of the day, a swipe or two of my favorite Clinique make-up remover is all I need and I'm good!

Etude House Lipglosses
Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss #08 - Php278/$7

-light pinkish tone color best applied after a pink matte lipstick
-sponge-tip wand for easy glide on application
-I also love wearing it bear just after applying my favorite Venus and Mars lip balm
-last up to three hours without eating and drinking, no hassle for me though, all I had to do was to apply it twice back and forth and its as good as new! Same goes with

Moon Crystal Power gloss #1 in Aquapink Souls - Php298/$8

- the pinky-peacky color and the glitters got me!
-suits best after an application of apricot or even nude color lipstick
-I love the brush tip, its like I'm painting my lips hehe
BDJ Freebie

Wonder Pore Freshner -  this is a freebie that I got from the BDJ coupon (thanks BDJ!) Even my hubby loves it! What more can I say! I think I have to go buy the bigger bottle next time I drop by! ;) It's a 7 in 1 pore solution that could help minimize pore size - the reason my hubby digs this!
Etude House Freebies
Dress Room

Dress Room Sweet Look Body Wash - another freebie! Got several of these. It latte foam fast! Smells good too! :)
one of the boxes
what's inside the box

O2 White Skin Care Kit - more freebies! Got 3 boxes of these, which includes an intensive serum, tone up emulsion and tone up toner.

Collagen Moistfull Kit - this free trail kit includes a sample for:
Moistfull Collagen Firming Eye Cream
Moistfull Collagen Facial Freshener
I will do a review comparing these Etude House O2 skin care and Collagen Moistfull with my SKINFOOD golden kiwi gift set and GoodSkinLab serum.

There goes my January haul! I'm loving Etude House big time right now! Not to mention, I heart Dara as much as I heart 2ne1! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...