How to choose the first diaper:
1. Absorbency- a good diaper keeps wetness away from baby's skin helping to protect against irritation, rashes and chafing.
2. Softness and Stretch - a soft surface and stretchy sides gently protect baby's delicate skin and comfort lay adjusts to her/his shape.
3. A wetness indicator - a line on the diaper that turns from yellow to blue letting you know when it may be time for a change.
4. Shaped for newborns - a cutout on the front of the diaper that goes around the umbilical stump, keeping it dry and exposed to air to help it heal.
5 Star Skin Protection Specially Designed for Newborns
1. Ultra Stretchy Sides - fits new baby's shape for ultimate comfort and leakage protection
2. Ultra Dry Skin Protection - Absorbs and locks away wetness and new baby runny mess
3. Utra Soft - European imported silky soft material
4. Ultra Breathable - lets fresh air in to keep baby's skin comfortable
5. Wetness Indicator - Turns yellow to blue to let you know it's time to change