Monday, July 01, 2013

Empties June 2013

Aside from samples and freebies, this batch of empties includes some of my staple everyday vitamins. :)
june empties
Vitamins included here are my trial pack of Ascorbic Acid, Sensedol for mild gingivitis, United Homes Iron for lactating and pregnant women and prevention of anemia. Aside from medicines that we take, we have medicines to apply. Just like the two empty tubes of Cortisan that i constantly have an extra or two, for babes bum rashes and open wounds, scars and pimples. That, I proved effect. A small travel size Sunflower ointment too. I just can't believe I still am in love with this magic bottle all throughout my life! It's vintage! And the minty smell is nostalgic - to me!

Oral hygiene empties include a travel size red Close Up and Colgate's' Optical White. Shampoos I'm finally done with are the Avon Natural's Black Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner in black sesame & bhringra for black hair which smells so good although I'm not really donning a super black hair, this was like my 4th or 5th empty bottle!

Black Beauty Crystal anti dandruff shampoo that manage irritated, flaking and itchy scalp due to dandruff. I'm not a dandruff person, I'm more of the oily hair kinda of girl so I wouldn't be buying this line of Black Beauty unless the problem arises.  Good thing about it is that aside from it "heals' the scalp,it nourishes and keeps hair silky smooth. So next time, i'll remember crystal is for dandruff. Makes sense huh?
A sample size of oilatum that I talked about awhile back.  A small pack of Purity cotton and a travel-friendly hand gel from Pure Gel in frost berry scent. I would reuse the rubber lace again because its cute and functional.

Do you have empties for the month of June? Have you tried any of my June empties?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask a question,
share your thoughts..
it would be lovely,
to see you post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...